With over 20,000 implementations in 100 countries, the SAP R/3 system is the number one enterprise-wide software package today. Since its inception over 25 years ago, SAP has virtually created a new paradigm for the way in which business organizations operate.
SAP's tightly integrated modular structure allows for unprecedented flexibility and complex functionality, enabling companies to integrate their complex business processes with the R/3 system. The result is tighter control of information flow and more powerful planning systems, both of which ultimately contribute to healthier bottom lines.
In addition to multiple-project experience, our consultants bring with them a wealth of industry experience - essential for understanding and mapping business processes in the SAP R/3 system.
The DCTI Advantage:
- ERP focused
- Strong technical and functional team
- Quality-assured solutions
- Consistent on-time/within-budget delivery
- Proprietary implementation methodologies and templates
- Guaranteed support services
- Vast experience across a variety of industries and platforms
Our SAP implementation team consists of highly qualified consultants, who have been carefully screened on the basis of their experience and technical expertise.
Our comprehensive portfolio of SAP R/3 consulting services includes:
- Project Planning and Preparation
- Business Process Blueprinting
- Hardware and Technical
- Environment Planning
- Configuring and Customizing the SAP R/3 system
- Simulation and Validation
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Post-implementation Support
- End-user Training and Documentation
- Data Migration and System Integration
- SAP ABAP, SAP Basis
- SAP Business Warehousing
- Finance & Controlling - FI/CO
- Materials Management - MM Warehouse Management - WM
- Production Planning - PP
- Sales & Distribution - SD
- Human Resources Management System - HRMS